Monday, June 10, 2013

Gwok Tok

I’m ashamed to admit it, but I would kill a man for a dish of guacamole.  If someone stood between me and that precious avocado dip, so virescent and refreshing, I’d take that person out in a heartbeat—man, woman, or child.  Obviously I'd be sufficiently armed.  I'm not stupid, nor am I particularly brave.  Anyway, if that's wrong, then I don't know what to tell you.  I can’t help it.  Don’t judge me.  I’m not a violent person.  I'm really not.  I abhor violence.  Guacamole is the exception, though.  Well, the only other exception would be tortilla chips, seeing as how the two go together, you know?  If I had just one more exception it would be a margarita.  Actually, that is an exception, another one.  So if  you stood between me and chips, guacamole in a molcajete, and a mango margarita with salt, I'd probably do something I'd regret later, after I had stuffed my face and took a little siesta.  By the way, the Aztecs invented guacamole and they killed people all day long.  So I think I'm allowed a little violent tendencies here, okay?