Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jack, Jim, Johnnie, and José

Many people think I don't have any friends, what with my peculiar habits and standoffish personality.  I guess I can't blame them too much.  After all, I spend most evenings after work alone reading a book or drawing pictures.  The truth of the matter is that I have lots of friends and, being a guy's guy, all of these friends happen to be guys: Jack, Jim, Johnnie, and José.  We just like to hang out and shoot the breeze every now and then, maybe play some cards or watch the game.  We like to refer to ourselves as the "Five Amigos."  Boy, do they know how to party!  They go wherever I go, and those jokesters usually put a silly grin on my face.  I appreciate their dry wit, and Johnnie's storytelling in his thick Scottish accent cracks us up every time!  Someone passing by my door on, say, a weekend or weeknight might hear only my voice, but we're all in there having a blast, I assure you.